The best holiday ever

 Hello classmates and miss, in this blog i want to talk about my best holiday ever. 

It was in july of this year, i traveled with my family and some friends to Playa del Carmen, México. The experience was awesome, because the group was 20 people, the youngest has 6 years and the oldest has 75 years old, but that wasn't a problem for us, everyone could enjoy each day of the 7 days of holiday. 

The first day we only enjoy the hotel's attentions: in the pool, the bar, the beach, the restaurant, the activities like zumba, competitions, etc. The next day we went to Chichen Itza, the Mayan's pyramids. That experience was so magic and interesting to know. It was so impressive how much they could achieve with nothing of technology we have now a days. 


In the others days, some of us went to the 5th avenue of Cancun, we went to the disk "Coco bongo" where personally  I had a lot of fun. And finally, we went to the a park called "Xplore" where we have a lot of adrenalin. 




Honestly it was the best travel beside the activities and the place where we was, for the people we was. Besides the different ages, we could enjoy all together. There was many laughter and affection, so it was a nice experience. We enjoy a lot of the company of each person of the group, and for me that was the most important. 

Something important to add is that we had to travel 8 hours to get to Mexico, for some people it may be a few hours of travel but for me it was a lot, I couldn't sleep so I got very bored on the plane.

That's all, thank you for reading. 


Comentarios

  1. your vacations sounds wonderful! how lucky you're to have traveled to an amazing country as Mexico. I really like your blog ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hiiii Monica
    How great your visit to the Mayan pyramids, their architecture looks really magnificent and I am very interested in that culture.
    I'm glad you shared that experience with people you appreciate, I find it very entertaining to travel with a lot of people:)
    I hope you have a nice day!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, I hope you are having a good weekend, what a wonderful trip you took, just reading it made me want to go to Cancun to the disco or go see the Mayan pyramids.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello, how are you? What a wonderful vacation! I have never traveled to other countries so I find it very great. I would also like to visit Chichen Itza, the Mayan's pyramids and go to the coco bongo disco sometime in my life as well.
    Have a nice day, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, I'm surprised that so many went on that holiday with you, but i´m glad everyone had a good time. From the photos you can see that it is a beautiful place. Have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hello! I loved your vacation to Mexico, it was very fun and you got to know a lot!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel to the past or future

Free topic