My dream job

 Hello everyone! In this blog I want to tell you about my dream job.

Well, i'm studying chemistry and pharmacy, so I would like to work at that. Now, i don't now if I would like to take another degree or something like that, but in the future i will think about it.

I would like to get a job in another country, like Spain or Germany, where my career, have a big success and to have more experience. The thing is that I don't know yet if I want it to stay there or just for the moment, because of my family. 

But in general, i would like a job in a farmacy of hospitals or clinics. I think that it's more interesting than work at a popular farmacy [because of the dead times] and more relax than work at a industry [because of the big stress they must handle]. 



I imagine me helping people, organizing documents and applying my pharmacy knowledge in the problems that arise. Besides I really like the teamwork so i hope to have great colleagues. So, the skills I think I need are: know how to work as a team, have skills to talk to the people, be an organized person, know a lot about drugs and be a good leader.

The most important thing to me it's to have time after work to do that things that I enjoy: like dancing, get together with friends and family watch netflix, things like that. And the salary, I don't want to be a millionaire, but I do want to have money to survive comfortably and buy a lot of sushi. I had serch the basic salary of a Pharmaceutical chemist and it's around the 1200 USD. What is fine for me just for now.  

Something that I want to add, it's a fun fact. I am studying chemistry , and that means that we have a lot of laboratories, and I don't like them very much jaja. So i don't like the jobs in laboratories or that stuff.

That's all, thank you for reading.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Monica, I hope you have a nice weekend, I was surprised that you liked the clinical pharmacy area, since they say it is a difficult and stressful area, but I have faith that you will be very good at it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi , I enjoy your blog a lot , I can see that you like your career. I really wish you can work and live in another country, whether for a long time or a short time. (Also I don't like so much the laboratory work either, tooooo stressful).
    Have a good day !!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, definitely the best part of having a good salary is buying sushi haha, but seriously, I hope you can fulfill what you want and work in the area you dream of. Have a nice Sunday!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Obviously, if one works to get money to buy sushi, very important point 🤓☝🏻. I really liked your blog, I hope you can practice your career and don't have so many labs haha.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel to the past or future

The best holiday ever

Free topic