Free topic

Hello everyone, I honestly had to thing a lot of what to talk today but here we go: 

In this blog I want to tell you about how I become vegetarian.

Since I have memory, I never liked the meats, the barbecues, and I really hate the "cazuelas". I always put apart the chickens, the meat, and all that kind of things. 

Another important thing to add is that my entire family is from Chillán (a city that is famous for its sausages), specifically from the Chillán countryside. So you can imagine how they took the news, for them it was unacceptable that they would never eat any animal again.But my convictions were stronger than that.

I became 100% vegetarian in the pandemic, in 2020. We had a lot to think and my thoughts taked me to make that change. I told my parents about this and they were in agreement wtih me, just because I was already 18 years old. 

Since that, i really have notice the changes. I really enjoy all my meals. Now I cook more that before, because my parents and brother still eat meats, I'm the only one that is vegetarian in my family so I have to now how to make my meals by my own. 

But on the other hand, some of the meals that I liked so much before, now it isn't the same, like the lasagna [In my opinion]. Another disadvantage it's that I really have to prest attention of what i eat, because i need to keep my levels of protein in healthy levels. 

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!



Comentarios

  1. Hello Monica, I hope you are having a nice weekend, I was very happy to know what your story was like in becoming a vegetarian. For 3 years now I no longer like beef, chicken and pork, but it has been difficult for me to be able to balance my diet with other types of proteins, but I do not regret stopping eating meat.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hiiii Monica, I've been very interested in your blog.
    I find it very cool to be a vegetarian, I still eat all kinds of meat. However I have considered several times to stop eating it and I hope to achieve it someday.
    Well I hope you have a good week!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, I admire that you were able to make that decision simply out of conviction since you said that you missed certain foods.

    My brother is also a vegetarian, while I and my parents are not, so we also had to go through a period of adaptation as a family, but in the future, it helped us all to learn about food alternatives and expand our tastes in general.

    I hope you continue to be happy with that decision.

    Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Im vegetarian too! I think very similar to you and we had a similar experience

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello, I loved the post and I think that leading a vegetarian lifestyle is difficult but when you achieve it, your life changes completely.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Time travel to the past or future

The best holiday ever